Thursday, February 14, 2013

Expectations


How to Stay Single (Without Really Trying) - Tip #3

  • Have (Probably) Unrealistic Expectations
I would like a man who embodies all of the following (in alphabetical order): 

Pierce Bronsan
 
Dick Van Dyke
 
Zac Efron
 
David James Elliot

Nathan Fillion
 
Harrison Ford
 
Tom Hanks
 
Neil Patrick Harris
 

Hugh Jackman
 
Matthew McConaughey
 
Dan Stevens
 
David Tennant
 

 
SPECIAL MENTION
 
Mr. Bates from Downton Abbey
 

Aaron Pierce from 24

 Clay Aiken’s Voice
  
 Admit it girls. You have a list. A list like this one, and/or a list of “qualities” you’re looking for.  (Admittedly, I have both ;-)) Sure, the names may vary for you, but, you get the point.

[In all seriousness, I’m still working out whether this is a completely unrealistic list ((Face it Sharon, it probably is)), or if maybe this type of guy actually exists and actually would want to spend his life with me.  Where’s the line between “unrealistic expectations” and “settling”? ]

But back to the point at hand: If you want to stay single, have ((probably)) unrealistic expectations. But don’t think of them as unrealistic, and you’ll stay single without even trying. ;-)

BONUS TIP: Publish your “list” publicly. I imagine it’d scare most guys away. (Like this post no doubt will. ;-))
 
Also: Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment