How to Stay Single Without Really Trying - Tip #13 & #14
- #13 - Stay in your house all day
- #14 - Play video/computer/iphone/ipad/cell phone games
#13 - Especially when I go home. I don't leave the house. I like it that way. I could stay in one place for a week and be completely ok with that. Only interacting with my family….wearing a tshirt and pajama pants all day. That doesn't usually allow for meeting anyone new. But. It's ok. :)
#14 - During these days when I have nothing to do (and, in my regular days when I have any sort of breaks…or while watching TV), I will play copious amounts of iPhone games. (Yours may be different.) I've spent hours getting new high scores on different games. Lately it's been Candy Crush, Hay Day and the very awesome Frozen Free Fall. Again. Not conducive to meeting anyone new.
Basically. Be a bum. I like being a bum. ;-)
No comments:
Post a Comment