Thursday, June 6, 2013

Avoid meeting new people....


How to Stay Single (Without Really Trying) - Tip #4

  • Avoid meeting new guys. 


Three specific strategies come to mind: 

        A. Definitely don't introduce yourself to anyone new. It might lead to a conversation which might lead to more.

        B. Don't respond to any attempted communication on dating sites you happen to be signed up for. 

        C. Don't get to know anyone (married, single, male or female) at church because THEY might inevitably introduce you to someone.

I'm guilty of all three. When there's a new guy in any social circle, I wait for them to introduce themselves, which inevitably they don't.

I also have just gotten sick of “communicating” on the dating sites. I'll find nit-picky things about their profile that I won't like, so I won't respond. After a few months of this, admittedly I went ahead and  simply deactivated any online accounts for the time being just to get some space.

In the past year, it's been hard given my schedule to “settle” in at a church and/or get to know anyone. So it's been real easy to not meet someone new. :)

Also. Progress report. It's June. So far so good! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment